Welcome to Birds By Joe…
Birds By Joe is a family owned & operated exotic bird specialty store. Our family business has grown with our customers who appreciate the friendly atmosphere and personalized service. While we specialize in African Greys, Amazons, Caiques, Conures, Cockatoos and Macaws, we also raise smaller birds, such as Finches, Canaries, and Cockatiels. We are fully licensed and conveniently located in Central New Jersey where our baby birds are hand-raised, nurtured and loved by all of us. Our baby birds are abundance weaned, allowed to fully fledge, and are well-socialized with other birds and humans.
So, what sets us apart from other bird stores you may ask? Simple: Birds By Joe is a one-of-a-kind bird store where customers are welcomed by a warm and friendly staff. We care about each and every baby bird and want to be sure that he or she will enter a loving and nurturing home and receive the best of care. Not all birds are suitable for all family situations. That is why we take the time to talk with our customers and listen to their needs and desires. We help our customers decide which parrot is best suited for them. We educate our customers with the knowledge to properly care for their new companion parrot.
When you purchase a bird from Birds By Joe, you will receive the following:
- Care and feeding instructions.
- Three month health guarantee.
- FREE lifetime behavioral support.
- Our phone number is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with voice mail.
- A list of our behavioral techniques that will help you maintain the pet quality of your bird is on line.
- Discount on cages and play gyms.
For your convenience, we sell:
- Wide variety of pelleted food, trail mix blends, and treats.
- Kings Cages (both Original & Economy Line cages).
- A&E , Hendrex, HQ
- Toys, Play gyms, & Perches in a variety of sizes and shapes.
- Harrisons pellets, Lafeber, Zupreem and more…
- Abba Seed Products
- Golden Feast
- Custom Blends
For New Jersey Customers:
When you purchase an un-weaned bird from us, we encourage you to visit your baby once a week until it is fully weaned so that you can start building a bond with your bird before taking him/her home. If you are unable to visit your baby bird on a regular basis, we will e-mail pictures and update you.
For Out-of-State customers:
We do ship our baby birds. Please read our Shipping Policy for full details. Pictures and updates will be e-mailed to you on a regular basis until your bird is fully weaned and ready to go home.